Premier Safety Consulting Services LLC, "Closing the loop on safety!" since 1993
Both Nationally & Internationally!
Cell (931) 801-4160
Premier Safety Consulting Services LLC, is a Service Disabled Veteran owned recognized leader in safety consulting, program management, site specific training, compliance audits, and is dedicated to providing your company cutting edge safety consultation and safety training utilizing highly skilled safety training specialists, state-of-the-art safety equipment, and general industry proven safety measures.
Premier Safety Consulting Services LLC provides site specific OSHA consultative services from training to writing technical documents. Premier Safety specializes in site/machine/space specific Lockout Tagout Procedures and Permit Required Confined Space Entry Procedures. As a safety specialist I also provide unmatched site/machine/space specific Lockout Tagout and Confined Space Entry safety training as well as on-site OSHA compliance audits. Premier Safety leads the industry in safety training through implementation of best practices and industry proven safety measures.
Download OSHA materials:
- OSHA Most Frequently Cited Standards 2016
- OSHA Globally Harmonized System
- OSHA Annual Safety Training Requirements
- OSHA Best Practices Guide For First Aid Programs
- ANSI LOTO Procedure Example
- New OSHA Fall Prevention Web Site
- Stay In Touch With OSHA - New OSHA QuickTakes Subscription
- New OSHA's Proposed Ruel Making for Cranes & Derricks
- New Example Lockout Tagout Procedure 2015
- Example Lockout Tagout Procedure Diesel Powered Industrial Truck
- Example Lockout Tagout Procedure Propane Powered Industrial Truck
- GasAlertMicro 5 Multi-Gas Detector (Confined Space Version)
- Used for only 5 training sessions. Paid $2,200 - Best Offer
- Gas Alert Micro 5 PID Confined Space Kit (Used for training 4 times) $1.000.00
- Persona C30 by Fargo ID Card printer plus cards & toner $800.00
- BRADY BBP31 color Label Printer plus color tape supplies $1,000.00
Premier Safety's Lockout /Tagout procedures are published in ANSI Standard Z244.1-2008 - - "Control of Hazardous Energy," page 43, Annex C"
New Lockout Tagout (Lock, Tag, Try & Verify) Format!
Energy Source Identification Tags
Energy Isolation Tag Example